You want your pet to be comfortable, but having a ratty dog bed in the center of your living room can take up a lot of space and look dirty. Here are some options that allow you to integrate pet furniture seamlessly into your decor.
- Try this waterproof and anti-microbial throw blanket. Your dog will love this fluffy throw and you won’t have to worry about bad smells. It retains its look even after machine washing and will protect your furniture from all kinds of wear.
2. This mudcloth bed is well structured, waterproof, and machine washable. The subtle pattern and flat nature makes it look similar to a rug when your furry friend isn’t on it.
3. Artisians weave this bed out of elephant grass from Ghana. It is sturdy but flexible, brightly colored, and allows for your pet to curl up and feel secure. It has a look similar to a small ottoman and will look great next to a leather sofa or bright chair.
4. This bed from Whom is made of sleek metal and crisp linen. This bed comes in a huge variety of colors and metals, so you can match it to your decor perfectly. It has a timeless and elegant look that will ensure you won’t have to replace it. This is a great minimalist option.
5. Lastly, Whom also makes an alder wood bed with a linen cushion, cross-weaved for durability. This is a good option for those who want a warmer feel, as opposed to metal. You can customize both the wood and fabric for perfectly matching pet furniture.
Check out our materials mood board for 2021 for help deciding on the perfect materials and color palette.